Thursday 26 June 2014

"So.. Have you built that Warré yet?" :)

I really should stop procrastinating but I never seem to be able to get around to it.
As you may or may not know I have been saying I will build a warré for a while.
As you may or may not know I had a failed attempt at a warré inhabited by some less than picky bees.
But now to those of you who say 'Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today' I say 'Ha!'. Enter stage right, my father. A man who was until recently was perfectly happy in his ignorance of bees, and who kindly (if nervously) helped me perform a split in May. A man who recognises my propensity to procrastinate and the plight of these poorly housed insects. A man who now HAS built a Warré.
2014-06-25 14.48.47

Dad... Thank you... and the bees thank you too.
By the way, can you give me hand moving them in at the weekend. Pleeeeeeease :D

No comments:

Post a Comment